Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
SatoHaru Discussion Thread
I'll bite...but I warn you, it may be a little long...=^~^=

[b]How did you come to like SatoHaru?[/b]
As a longtime Poke anime viewer, I admit that I was once a PokeShipper only b/c I always thought Misty would never be replaced and she might end up as Ash's GF [s]just liek everypony else[/s]then...BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE...Misty just go replaced.XDDDD not hat I'm a Misty fanatic but I was really used to her being on the show.XP Anyhoo as I saw May, I found her to be okay but i didn't like how she views on Pokemon until she grew on me. My whole PokeShipping support-mode kinda went away as I wasn't really interested in that romance stuff anymore so I watched Pokemon AG for pure enjoyment. I was in a temporarily dense period as I didn't took time to sink in the fact that there may be (or I think) something going on between Ash and May...Then when I watched the Bicker the Better; the arguing between May and Ash reminded me alot of the old days but the whole "in love/couple" remark made by Oscar and Andy blew my mind...D: So here I was thinking if Ash can be paired up w/ May rather than Misty? I mean the way the two apologize in the end made my heart melt so my thoughts about them as a couple began...I re-watched each AG episode and analyze for any hints...yeah that's my story for supporting my OTP.Tongue

Messages In This Thread
SatoHaru Discussion Thread - by Arekkusubara - 12-09-201107:15 AM
RE: SatoHaru Discussion Thread - by TomboyTrainer Angel - 12-10-201110:32 AM