Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What's your Avatar? v1
Alright, chillins who stray to this thread, what're your avatars?
Explain em, please.

For me:
My avatar is a pixel-art redraw of some aggron pic I found, with the addition of a text box and some words.

Yes, I made it myself in paint.
LAIK A BOWSE
My current avatar ATM is the depiction of May watching Ash successfully catch a Pokémon (from what I can tell). She seems happy for him, and I think his pose might be from the intro from the first season of the anime (right before Haunter licks Charmander I think).

As a user with Photoshop, GIMP, and Paint on a Windows computer, I prefer Paint.NET for regular imaging, using Photoshop and GIMP only when I have to, because it's controls are set up very comfortably, and is basically a more advanced version of Paint programmed in the .NET framework. Yes, my Photoshop is pretty outdated (Elements 3.0), but that's only cause a friend gave it to me a long time ago. The point of all of this is to tell you that I only needed Paint.NET to get this image, as all I did was trim off the ugly edges and resize it to 150×150 pixels. And it's still one of the best avatars I've got.
Mine is some avatar I made my for FF account. o 3 o Alas, FF made the quality bad.D;
But anyway, this after was made after my computer crashed for like 6 months.
I got Photoshop back (FINALLY), but I was (and still am) a bit rusty at it since I haven't used it for so long.xD
So I tried. I sort of like but don't at the same time.:/
The picture was a picture of May I found on Pixiv. I really like it too.; 0 ;
Then when I combined the million textures I could find, I wanted the back too look a certain look.
I don't know quiet how to explain it.xD
Then I added the text (Remember is written), then added a little blood splatter effect. c:
I wanted to make the picture look more sad than it already was.; 0 ;
Anyway, enough of my rants.xD

Oh by the way, this thread should also be a place where people can exchange ideas/thoughts/tutorials on how to make/improve on avatars. c: And maybe where people can request as well?Big Grin
It'll be a whole thread dedicated to avatar making.; u ;
(12-11-201108:50 AM)GloomyHaruka Wrote: Mine is some avatar I made my for FF account. o 3 o Alas, FF made the quality bad.D;
But anyway, this after was made after my computer crashed for like 6 months.
I got Photoshop back (FINALLY), but I was (and still am) a bit rusty at it since I haven't used it for so long.xD
So I tried. I sort of like but don't at the same time.:/
The picture was a picture of May I found on Pixiv. I really like it too.; 0 ;
Then when I combined the million textures I could find, I wanted the back too look a certain look.
I don't know quiet how to explain it.xD
Then I added the text (Remember is written), then added a little blood splatter effect. c:
I wanted to make the picture look more sad than it already was.; 0 ;
Anyway, enough of my rants.xD

Oh by the way, this thread should also be a place where people can exchange ideas/thoughts/tutorials on how to make/improve on avatars. c: And maybe where people can request as well?:D
It'll be a whole thread dedicated to avatar making.; u ;

Naw, I think this thread can stay specifically for describing your current avatars. But, I [i]can[/i] make a thread for that later. ;)
Awesome.: D
I think it'd be a great idea.; u ;
I love to design graphics and blab on about it like a dork!8D
Wait a second....
[Image: http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entri...1288903617]
Had to change my avatar.
Now it is (unfortunately) censored, because apparently avatars are srs bsns.